Due to the risk of severely cold temperatures starting January 27th, we will close the course tomorrow in order to protect our greens. Our Champion Bermuda is susceptible to winter damage any time the temperature drops into the low 20°s for extended periods of time. We will begin icing the greens Wednesday evening based upon the impending forecast. If the forecast for the weekend stays on tract we will have to do the same this Saturday night for a Sunday closing as well. We will continue to update you with any changes as the week progresses. It looks like next week we can expect warmer more seasonable temps and we will be open for play sometime mid day Monday. We appreciate your patience and support…stay safe!!